Scope of Business Management
It has been always good in pursuing MBA in India. MBA offers various courses like Advertising Courses, Business Management Courses etc. Out of which, courses in Business Management are mostly preferred by male students.
Areas of work in business management
Depending of individual skill and specialization, Professional managers, usually operate within one of the five defined functional areas. These vary slightly from company to company.
- Human Resource Development or Personal Management.
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Sales and Marketing
- Production and Operation
Some special areas are also there for work in business management:
- International Management: deals in all areas of international business and trade.
- Operational Research: using mathematical analysis for solving production and financial problems.
- Public System Management: management of non-government organization and cooperatives, public enterprises.
- Technology Management: specializes in all aspects of technology, including marking and financing.
- Hospital Management: responsible for the efficient running of health care organizations and hospitals.
- Management Consultancy: responsible for identifying and correcting problems concerned company procedures, policies and methods.
- Hotel Management: concentrates on all aspects of hotel administration and hospitality.
- Forest Management: responsible for handling the marketing and administration of forest-related products and projects for forest development.
- Rural Management: utilizing management practices for managing agro-based as well as other village industries as also marketing rural products.
- Leisure and Event Management: management of leisure-related activities, parks, clubs and events.
- Disaster Management: this comes into action during the times of natural disasters and calamities and is involved with reconstructing and rehabilitating disaster-stricken people and managing relief materials as well as other resources.
So, there is high scope of Business Management Courses in India.
This entry was posted on Monday, April 26th, 2010 at 11:01 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.