WLCI Business school offers industry demanded undergraduate programs
WLCI business school is one of the renowned education institutes, which is engaged in offering business management programs. The business programs offered by this college are designed for undergraduate students, who look for acquiring basic knowledge and skill sets required in corporate world. The programs offered focus on providing industry relevant coaching along with personal grooming sessions so that one develops practical skills through theoretical and practical learning.
The undergraduate programs are offered in both part time and full time basis, which emphasizes on teaching the fundamentals of business and generic process in the areas of Marketing, Finance & Human Resources. The USP of these programs is that they aim at enhancing and developing career specific competencies.
The various levels of these programs cover the following aspects:
- Finance :Accounting & Transaction Processing, Tax & Statutory Compliance, Financial Services, Treasury & Audit.
- Human Resources: Talent Acquisition, Talent Management & OD, HRIS, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits management.
- Marketing: Sales, Retail, Research & Analytics, Digital Marketing, Integrated marketing communication and branding.
- GEC Program : Corporate Grooming, Etiquette & Communication, Interview Skills, Presentation Skills.
- SAP : Time Management, Conflict Management, Team Skills and Leadership Skills.
- Traineeship : Paid part time work experience, Mentoring & Coaching.
For more information, you can visit http://www.wlcibusiness.in
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 at 3:33 pm and is filed under Business Colleges. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Comments are closed.