Technology is making things advanced and is making the world smaller. The world has become techno-savvy and it is not a breaking news. Technology is taking hold of every industry and every industry is taking advantage of technology for its betterment then why should fashion industry be left behind? With the help of technology;
- Better fabric would be developed which will improve the quality and increase the trust of the customers and the end-users as well.
- Technology today helps to connect to the furthest corner of the world which not only helps to market the services which can be offered but also helps to organize activities such as fashion shows, launch events, charity shows and the list goes on.
- Printing & designing are two important aspects which are now to a large extent taken care of by fashion technology.
- Merchandising of various textiles too is handled below the umbrella of fashion technology.
- Future needs are also to be analyzed to understand the changes in the customer taste and requirements which is done by conducting market researches and this also helps to understand the changing trends in the fashion industry.
WLCI plays an important role at the first step by making students aware of the use of technology in the fashion industry. Following this is the hands on training which is important for the trainees to know in order to implement their learning. WLCI also understand that fashion is not only about the clothes hence required knowledge is provided related to garments, accessories, footwear as a perfect combination of all of these brings out a perfect outcome which is welcomed with open hands. If you have a mind with technical bent and have the basic fashion sense then fashion technology is the apt choice of career and WLCI College is the right place for you.