Archive for the ‘Mass commincation / Media’ Category
One can pursue an MBA in India in the course of his/ her choice as various courses are available now in India like Course in Graphic Design and media course in India.
Graphics are visual presentations on some surface like a wall, computer screen, paper etc. Examples are drawings, photographs, Line Art, diagrams, graphs, typography, symbols, designs, engineering drawings, maps or other images. Graphic design may consist of the deliberate creation, selection, or arrangement of typography, as in a poster, brochure, flier, book or web site without any other element.
Graphics combine text, color and illustration. An effective communication may be the aim, association with other cultural elements may be sought, or merely, the creation of a distinctive style.
Generally, drawing involves making marks on a surface by applying pressure from a tool or moving a tool across a surface. Common tools are graphite pen and ink, pencils, inked brushes, crayons, wax color pencils, charcoals, markers and pastels.
Woodblock printing, including images is first seen in China after paper was invented in around A.D. 105. In the West the basic techniques have been woodcut, etching and engraving, but there are many others.
An intaglio method of printmaking is Etching, in which the image is incised using an acid, into the surface of a metal plate. The acid absorbs the metal and leave behind roughened areas or, if the surface exposed to the acid is very thin then burn a line into the plate. Etching is also used in the manufacturing of printed semiconductor devices and circuit boards.
It is a visual representation like a painting, drawing, photograph or other work of art that stresses subject more than form. The main aim of an illustration is to decorate a poem, story or piece of textual information, by providing a visual representation of something described in the text.
It is a non-specific term used for any image which consists of curved lines and distinct straight placed against a background, without gradations in shade or color to represent three-dimensional or two-dimensional objects.
It is a structured and simplified visual representation of ideas, concepts, constructions, statistical data, relations, etc. used to clarify and visualize the topic.
A graph is a type of information that represents numeric, tabular data. Charts are used to make it easier to understand the relationships between different parts of the data and large quantities of data.
So, just go for the graphic design course and learn more about it.
Several management courses are available in India like Graphic Design course, Mass communication Course etc. But course in human resource helps a lot to become a better people person and plays a major role in helping the organizations if and only if the course is done from top b school of India.
The Human Resources Management function involves a number of activities such as:
- Deciding what staffing needs you have
- Deciding whether to use independent contractors or hire employees to fill these needs
- Recruiting and training the best employees
- Ensuring they are high performers
- Ensuring your personnel and management practices conform to various regulations
- Dealing with performance issues
Their Activities also include:
- Employee records and personnel policies
- Managing your approach to employee compensation and benefits
Small businesses, usually, have to carry out these activities themselves because they can not yet afford part or full-time help. But, they should always ensure that employees have and are aware of personnel policies which conform to current regulations. These policies are often in the form of employee manuals, which all employees have.
Some people distinguish a difference between HRD (Human Resource Development, a profession) and HRM (a major management activity). Those people might include HRM in HRD explains that HRD includes a number of activities to develop personnel inside of organizations, for example, training, career development, organization development, etc. The most important training benefit is the positive impact training can have on your strategic Human Resource Management goals. Each course in human resource focuses on improving the employee workplace experience as well as improves overall organizational performance there have been an argument about where HR-related functions should be organized into large organizations, for example, “should HR be in the Organization Development department or the other way around?”
Over the past 20-30 years, the HRD profession or HRM function have undergone tremendous change. Many years ago, big organizations looked to the “Personnel Department” to manage the paperwork around hiring and paying people. Recently, companies consider the “HR Department” as playing a key role in training, staffing and helping to manage people so that people and the company are performing in a highly fulfilling manner at maximum capability.
The phrase “talent management” is being used recently to refer the activities to attract, develop as well as retain employees. Some organizations and people use the phrase to refer especially to talented and/or high-potential employees. With the field of Human Resource Management, this phrase is used interchangeably although as the field of talent management matures, it is very likely that there will be an increasing number of people who will strongly disagree about the interchange of these fields.
The rate of change facing companies has never been greater. Companies must absorb and manage change at a much faster rate than ever before. Both large and small companies must ensure that they recruit, train and retain the right people capable of delivering top performance to implement a successful human resource strategy.
A career in finance involves finding ways to organize and manage a company’s money to produce more wealth and increase its value. Students of finance prepare themselves for this career by studying topics like planning, making wise investments, raising funds and controlling costs. Their knowledge in these areas sets them for a number of career paths in corporate finance, financial institutions and investments.
Those who are in search of finance students look for a particular kind of skills and studies. If you want to get the best education of the finance from your undergraduate education, put some focuses into which classes to take that may fall outside the finance curriculum.
Finance courses are mentioned below:
1. Mathematics: Finance students must take a course in mathematics. Courses in calculus and algebra help them in learning how to solve equations in highly complex financial markets. And statistics helps to take decisions based on the probability of many outcomes and allows the students to learn to reach conclusions about basic differences between large batches of information and groups.
2. Accounting: This is an integral part of finance. This course teaches finance students to understand, report and record financial transactions, monitor an organization’s quarterly and annual budgets and performance and examine the costs of many products as well as services.
3. Economics: A course in this helps students get an overhaul of the world economic scenario. Economics basically looks at allocating scarce resources to get wants and needs. If a student takes up a course in macroeconomics teaches then it will help him / her understand the impact of financial market activities on the overall economy. Microeconomics helps students in understanding the different behaviors that occur within firms and among consumers and also in making several financial decisions that can impact a firm’s success.
4. Psychology: In finance, a professional requires to understand the basic thought and behaviors processes that help trigger movements in financial markets. If a student takes up a course in psychology, it helps him / her in developing a critical thinking that a finance student must have to reflect and evaluate an argument and examine situations in all dimensions before reaching to a conclusion.
5. Writing: A course in technical writing teaches students to put clear, forth strong and organized ideas, purposes as well as explanations in the form of reports, memos and letters.
So, choose the course of your interest and go for it.
You are currently browsing the archives for the Mass commincation / Media category.