Archive for the ‘Management’ Category
Management Education that offers marketing courses, course in human resource management, media etc., is something for which each and every student aspires for. The extent to which we learn to manage is “what is important” and in this, some students pursue formal education in management whereas some students emerge as self taught. But What I would like to concentrate upon is this pursuit of formal management education.
Are lectures coupled with case studies, workshops, interactive sessions, seminars and presentations the most ideal form of teaching is the traditional method that is followed across most institutions. Some institutes have innovated with Guest faculty who give a first experience of the happenings in the industries, so that the students can remain updated of the latest developments. It is becoming imperative for B-Schools for effectively combining tradition with innovate and modernity.
Just check the traditional methods that are followed by many B-schools in short listing the students for Management education. The written exam is followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Various leading B-schools that offer marketing courses, course in human resource management etc, have incorporated and innovated factors of psychological performance through innovative management games and response tests for judging the students true outlook for pursuing management education.
B-schools create revolutionary thinkers, leaders in the business world but they have not been thinking to take any innovative steps as far as their own brand building is concerned until now.
One might want from B-Schools may be endless. But as a bench mark B-schools (offering marketing courses, course in human resource management etc.) should strive to offer an infrastructure that will incorporate the state-of-the-art facilities aimed at strengthening the technical, conceptual and human skills of the managers that emerge from the institute.
With features of intelligence building, the overall set up should be futuristic that will be cumulative effect of Technology with knowledge faculties (from India and abroad) from across the globe. All thanks to rapid progress of technology for this will be a systems driven set up in the age of digital era.
These facilities should include Plug and Play classrooms equipped with video data LCD projectors, videoconferencing, audio playback facilities with high speed internet connectivity; E-centre and Entrepreneurship Guidance Cell; Centre for Global Networking; Hi-tech Management development centre; State-of-the-art CD ROM based library, Case Study discussion hall and the likes.
Therefore, B-Schools have to look at the “building quality student concept”, transferring them to the corporate world and support managers in their future endeavors. That is transferring these professionals to the industries.
If you are looking for a bright, satisfying and rewarding career then Master in Business Administration (MBA) is the right option to choose. Many prestigious MBA colleges in India come up with many suitable business programs for their student to pursue every year. Here is the list of top colleges which provide quality education:
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahemdabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi
- Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi
- Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahemdabad
- WLC College, Chandigarh
Top MBA Colleges in India offer creative courses like Web designing, media, fashion illustration besides courses in business economics like Advertising courses, Courses in Finance, Marketing and HR.
Choosing the best college in especially advertising courses, Courses in Finance etc. is not the only tedious part, but the most important task comes, when the student has to take entrance tests to grab his/her seat in these top most MBA colleges. All colleges have their own entrance examinations with respect to their standards. There is a written test for a student which is followed by a group discussion and then finally an interview. By clearing all of them and secures the position in his/her dream college for the most auspicious degree of his career. But taking admission in top MBA colleges India is not easy.
So, here are some important tips for students preparing for MBA entrance:
- Students can increase your reading speed, vocabulary and understanding power by reading newspapers daily
- Students can increase your speed for mental calculations by solving mathematical calculations mentally and without the use of calculator.
- Students can increase your answering speed and building up of confidence by taking Mock test papers
- Students can join coaching centers for MBA preparation that helps in maintaining your constant touch with the syllabus and studies
- Students should prepare a time table to give equal importance to all the sections and do not overburden themselves
- Stress should be given on areas where the student is lacking behind
So, students should remember these points if they really want to take admission in top Master in Business Administration colleges in India.
You are currently browsing the archives for the Management category.