Posts Tagged ‘Advertising Courses’
If you are looking for a bright, satisfying and rewarding career then Master in Business Administration (MBA) is the right option to choose. Many prestigious MBA colleges in India come up with many suitable business programs for their student to pursue every year. Here is the list of top colleges which provide quality education:
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahemdabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi
- Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi
- Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahemdabad
- WLC College, Chandigarh
Top MBA Colleges in India offer creative courses like Web designing, media, fashion illustration besides courses in business economics like Advertising courses, Courses in Finance, Marketing and HR.
Choosing the best college in especially advertising courses, Courses in Finance etc. is not the only tedious part, but the most important task comes, when the student has to take entrance tests to grab his/her seat in these top most MBA colleges. All colleges have their own entrance examinations with respect to their standards. There is a written test for a student which is followed by a group discussion and then finally an interview. By clearing all of them and secures the position in his/her dream college for the most auspicious degree of his career. But taking admission in top MBA colleges India is not easy.
So, here are some important tips for students preparing for MBA entrance:
- Students can increase your reading speed, vocabulary and understanding power by reading newspapers daily
- Students can increase your speed for mental calculations by solving mathematical calculations mentally and without the use of calculator.
- Students can increase your answering speed and building up of confidence by taking Mock test papers
- Students can join coaching centers for MBA preparation that helps in maintaining your constant touch with the syllabus and studies
- Students should prepare a time table to give equal importance to all the sections and do not overburden themselves
- Stress should be given on areas where the student is lacking behind
So, students should remember these points if they really want to take admission in top Master in Business Administration colleges in India.