Posts Tagged ‘MBA Colleges India’
A career in finance involves finding ways to organize and manage a company’s money to produce more wealth and increase its value. Students of finance prepare themselves for this career by studying topics like planning, making wise investments, raising funds and controlling costs. Their knowledge in these areas sets them for a number of career paths in corporate finance, financial institutions and investments.
Those who are in search of finance students look for a particular kind of skills and studies. If you want to get the best education of the finance from your undergraduate education, put some focuses into which classes to take that may fall outside the finance curriculum.
Finance courses are mentioned below:
1. Mathematics: Finance students must take a course in mathematics. Courses in calculus and algebra help them in learning how to solve equations in highly complex financial markets. And statistics helps to take decisions based on the probability of many outcomes and allows the students to learn to reach conclusions about basic differences between large batches of information and groups.
2. Accounting: This is an integral part of finance. This course teaches finance students to understand, report and record financial transactions, monitor an organization’s quarterly and annual budgets and performance and examine the costs of many products as well as services.
3. Economics: A course in this helps students get an overhaul of the world economic scenario. Economics basically looks at allocating scarce resources to get wants and needs. If a student takes up a course in macroeconomics teaches then it will help him / her understand the impact of financial market activities on the overall economy. Microeconomics helps students in understanding the different behaviors that occur within firms and among consumers and also in making several financial decisions that can impact a firm’s success.
4. Psychology: In finance, a professional requires to understand the basic thought and behaviors processes that help trigger movements in financial markets. If a student takes up a course in psychology, it helps him / her in developing a critical thinking that a finance student must have to reflect and evaluate an argument and examine situations in all dimensions before reaching to a conclusion.
5. Writing: A course in technical writing teaches students to put clear, forth strong and organized ideas, purposes as well as explanations in the form of reports, memos and letters.
So, choose the course of your interest and go for it.
If you are looking for a bright, satisfying and rewarding career then Master in Business Administration (MBA) is the right option to choose. Many prestigious MBA colleges in India come up with many suitable business programs for their student to pursue every year. Here is the list of top colleges which provide quality education:
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahemdabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- International Management Institute (IMI), Delhi
- Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi
- Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahemdabad
- WLC College, Chandigarh
Top MBA Colleges in India offer creative courses like Web designing, media, fashion illustration besides courses in business economics like Advertising courses, Courses in Finance, Marketing and HR.
Choosing the best college in especially advertising courses, Courses in Finance etc. is not the only tedious part, but the most important task comes, when the student has to take entrance tests to grab his/her seat in these top most MBA colleges. All colleges have their own entrance examinations with respect to their standards. There is a written test for a student which is followed by a group discussion and then finally an interview. By clearing all of them and secures the position in his/her dream college for the most auspicious degree of his career. But taking admission in top MBA colleges India is not easy.
So, here are some important tips for students preparing for MBA entrance:
- Students can increase your reading speed, vocabulary and understanding power by reading newspapers daily
- Students can increase your speed for mental calculations by solving mathematical calculations mentally and without the use of calculator.
- Students can increase your answering speed and building up of confidence by taking Mock test papers
- Students can join coaching centers for MBA preparation that helps in maintaining your constant touch with the syllabus and studies
- Students should prepare a time table to give equal importance to all the sections and do not overburden themselves
- Stress should be given on areas where the student is lacking behind
So, students should remember these points if they really want to take admission in top Master in Business Administration colleges in India.