Posts Tagged ‘advertising course India’
Ever since the mid 90s MBAs abroad were becoming an increasingly popular option among Indian students. This was due to a lack of quality options in the Business Management courses available to them in India. With an urgent need for courses in finance, structural marketing and HR management, there was also a great shortage of quality and trained manpower in India.
Judging the situation, WLCI emerged as a premier business school over time. It became an institute which is based on a UK-style curriculum and offers internationally recognized certification. It also bridges the educational and industry’s requirements with its unique policy of “earn while you learn”.
The first WLCI opened in the Indian capital, New Delhi and has not looked back since. It has seen a consistent increase in its number of campuses now spread over 30 locations in India. Over the span of 15 years, it has built an enviable reputation as a Top Business School which offers industry-endorsed programs in Business Management. The courses range from Marketing and Finance, to Human Resources as well as it offers Executive Management courses.
WLCI –The Creative School
WLCI also majorly contributes to the creative industry with its rapidly increasing reputation as a centre of professional manpower who think out-of-the-box, all thanks to its well-rounded program in advertising and graphic design in addition to fashion and media courses.
The creative arm provides:-
1. Programs in Advertising and Graphic Design: It covers topics such as Editorial Design, Historical Contextual Referencing, Idea Generation and Lateral Thinking. The idea is to allow the students to experiment and innovate, thus making it one of the most sought-after institutes in advertising and is home to satisfied and happy students.
2. Programs in Fashion Technology: Students here are trained for careers in varied areas of Fashion such as Fashion Design, Fashion Illustration, Pattern-making and construction, Draping, Surface Embellishment and Accessories design.
WLCI Fashion College has gained a reputation of being considered as one of the top 3 fashion colleges in India.
3. Programs in Media Studies: It covers a variety of aspects of Mass Communication with courses related to Film-making, TV, Radio and the print mediums. As one of the leading Mass communication colleges in India, we take great pride in our students who leave as professionals. They’re ready to make a mark in the rapidly growing fields of media and to assimilate seamlessly into the same.
Today WLCI Campuses are at the locations mentioned below and offer courses as mentioned.
The WLCI Advertising & Graphic Design School is one of the premier Design Institutes that has been churning out the best professionals in Graphic designs. Their programme in Graphic design offers a comprehensive curriculum that trains students to develop innovative ideas and meet the changing needs of the advertising industry both locally as well as globally.
There are various advertising colleges worldwide who offer different graduate and post graduate programme in graphic design to aspiring individuals. Amongst these WLCI has made a niche for itself soon after its inception in 1998, due to their extensive course curriculum, regular updated course materials, complete dedication of the faculty towards their students and state-of-the-art infrastructure and labs with complete accessibility.
At WLCI students are taught to enhance their intellectual and analytical skills and are taught the art of imaginative thinking which they can then put down on pen and paper. They are also helped with live projects and the chance to work with great industry moguls and reputed designers of the advertising world. Students are taught everything from proper planning, creation of storyboard, extensive research on a particular topic to its final implementation. Students get the opportunity to enhance their creativity and talent and become much more confident to face the industry. A programme in graphic design from WLCI can enable students you to opt for high paying jobs in Advertising, Graphic Design, Print, Publishing, Exhibition & Retail Design, Animation, TV Channels, and Web & New Media. Students are prepared for the global market so that they receive international recognition and status and pursue a rewarding career.
In this competitive business scenario, advertising is one of the most successful and sought after medium to stay ahead of your competitors. Effective advertising is the key to a successful business and therefore various advertising colleges have cropped up, which offer advertising course in India. The WLCI Advertising and Graphic Design School is one of the premier design institutes in India that has always helped students to enhance their creative skills and potentiality.
Advertising course, India is gaining in popularity since they offer the best curriculum that meets the current industry standards. Advertising is one of the most effective means of marketing your brand. It is in fact the only way through which businesses can project the various benefits and uses of their goods and services to consumers. WLCI teaches their students new and innovative approaches to learn the art of advertising to meet market demands effectively. The faculty members at WLCI are experienced and adept in this field who prepare individuals to face the global as well as local market. Courses at the WLCI advertising institute in India includes study of international design trends, complete knowledge of this creative field, hands-on industry experience, and the unique chance to interact with industry professionals.
By passing out with an advertising degree from such a premier institute of India, students can expect to get high profile posts in TV channels, web and news media, popular magazines, advertising agencies, publishing houses, film and television production houses, exhibition and retail designing at the list is endless.
It has been always good in pursuing MBA in India. MBA offers various courses like Advertising Courses, Business Management Courses etc. Out of which, courses in Business Management are mostly preferred by male students.
Areas of work in business management
Depending of individual skill and specialization, Professional managers, usually operate within one of the five defined functional areas. These vary slightly from company to company.
- Human Resource Development or Personal Management.
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Sales and Marketing
- Production and Operation
Some special areas are also there for work in business management:
- International Management: deals in all areas of international business and trade.
- Operational Research: using mathematical analysis for solving production and financial problems.
- Public System Management: management of non-government organization and cooperatives, public enterprises.
- Technology Management: specializes in all aspects of technology, including marking and financing.
- Hospital Management: responsible for the efficient running of health care organizations and hospitals.
- Management Consultancy: responsible for identifying and correcting problems concerned company procedures, policies and methods.
- Hotel Management: concentrates on all aspects of hotel administration and hospitality.
- Forest Management: responsible for handling the marketing and administration of forest-related products and projects for forest development.
- Rural Management: utilizing management practices for managing agro-based as well as other village industries as also marketing rural products.
- Leisure and Event Management: management of leisure-related activities, parks, clubs and events.
- Disaster Management: this comes into action during the times of natural disasters and calamities and is involved with reconstructing and rehabilitating disaster-stricken people and managing relief materials as well as other resources.
So, there is high scope of Business Management Courses in India.
For more details, visit: http://www.wlci.in