Posts Tagged ‘human resource course’
Manpower is considered one of the most vital requirements of any business to run successfully. And the need to recruit appropriate manpower for any particular field is very necessary. Therefore courses in human resource are in great demand with ever increasing popularity. Professionals who complete courses in human resource management usually join the HR or Human Resource department of a big organization to help recruit eligible staff for a particular field.
Moreover in order to run a business successfully, companies usually form an HR department who take part in the daily progress as well as well being of the company. The responsibility lies on the HR manager and other team members of this department to see that the policies of the company is implemented and all rules and guidelines are followed by each and every employee. Institutes offering a human resource course also teach individuals the importance of manpower and the basic needs that each employee should receive. Therefore HR personnel not only see to the well being of the company but also to the needs of individual employees. They try to sort out management related problems and offer solution to grievances.
Various management institutes of India offer specialized courses in human resource management combined with valuable industrial training, so that students get an idea of the practical working scenario.
Recognizing talent and offering an appropriate compensation package is one of the key roles of the HR department, which becomes better with time and experience. The human resource course is considered an important field both in terms of career growth and attaining individual status.
Online or Correspondence Courses in Human Resource Development, Marketing management, Marketing Communication, Product Management, Public Relations and Business Management Courses, human resource course, Advertising course in India.
1. Advanced Diploma in Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Advertising in the Current Economic Scenario
- Functioning of an Advertising Agency
- History and Theories of Advertising
- Client Servicing: The changing Agency-Client Equation
- Out of Home Advertising- Exhibitions, Retail, Interiors, Outdoor
- Creativity in Advertising
- New Media Technologies: Interactive advertising and Advertising on the Internet
- Evaluating the effectiveness of Advertising: Advertising Research
- Media Planning & Execution of Advertising budgets
- Market Segmentation & Consumer Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Branding – Building brands
- Small Business Marketing & Internet Marketing
- Corporate Image Management
- Case Analysis
2. Course Name – Diploma in Interior Design
- Interior Styles
- Survey and Drawings
- Design fundamentals
- Project Planning
- Residential and commercial Projects
- Material Knowledge
3. Course Name – Diploma in Product Management
- Product Understanding
- Marketing Basics
- Brand strategy
- Brand Management
- Advertising and Media
4. Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Development in Emerging Economic Scenario
- Human Resource Planning: Strategy & Challenges
- Basic Principles and Behavioral Models
- Performance Appraisals
- Workplace Ethics and Code of Conduct – Common Issues
- Internal Communication in Small, Mid and Large Sized Organizations
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Dynamics
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Managing Change in Organizations
- Group Dynamism: Social Processes and Behavioral Issues
- Labour Laws
- Case Analysis (Indian & International)
5. Diploma in ESI and PF
- Basic ESI/PF Norms
- Legal Forms & Documents for PF
- Getting Registrations
- Filing PF Returns
6. Diploma in Recruitment
- Contemporary Recruitment tools and Managing Responses
- Technology & Recruitment
- DBMS for recruitment
- Interviewing Techniques & Skills
- Industry Specific Recruitment
7. Diploma in Performance Appraisal
- Performance Appraisal
- Most Popular Methods
- Modern Tools & Industry Examples
8. Diploma in Sales Management
- Sales Management
- Incentive Planning
- Sales Force Planning
- Marketing in Sales
- Handling Price Parameters
- Grievance handling
- Sales Promotions
9. Diploma in Marketing Management
- Basic Marketing concepts
- Advertising and Sales Basics
- 4P’s of Marketing
So, these are the courses contents. Just go in which you are comfortable.
For more details, visit: http://www.wlci.in
If you are looking for Management education in India then you need not be worry about that as there is outstanding Management Colleges in India like WLC College of India, where you can get excellent Management education. You can achieve an edge over others by enrolling yourself in any of the top ranks colleges for Management educations in India. With elaborate infrastructure, wise faculties and diverse management programs, the top MBA Colleges in India draw students and also practicing managers.
Whether you want to study a distance education program, an online MBA course, a full-time course or a part-time course, you will find a suitable college for Management Studies here. For the working managers, apart from executive programs to sharpen their skills, these colleges also offer specialized human resource course and fellow programs.
Human resource course is becoming an increasingly valuable part of any company and it is a crying shame to see many organizations treat this function as little more than administration, personnel and file keeping.
The process of hiring is really a complex affair. Companies are under increasing financial pressure, for example through; increased rent on commercial premises, raw material costs, inflation and of note, a hike in transportation costs particularly in light of the present regional crisis.
When a hiring company fails to recognize the attributes needed in key managers necessary to drive forward, it is more likely because they do not understand where they are going; there is no workable business plan.
A company that has a a management team, healthy working platform that comprises functional specialists that embrace a competent and workable HR policy, has a much better chance of taking on and growing with the right people.
Studying Management Education from the right MBA College can give your career the right boost. So choose the one suiting your needs.
For more details, visit: http://www.wlci.in